Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cinema Speaks the Language of Magic...

... and blogs mutter the cries of the unwashed.

As usual, I had to fire the incompetent boob who was managing this web log for me. It took two years to realize he was no longer transcribing the  daily dispatches I was leaving on his voicemail. 

If you want something done right, one must do it themselves.

But as it stands, how can I be expected to waste my energies on something as run-of-the-mill as a blog, even if my audience demands it? This medium lacks the impact of my chosen profession, the cinema.  Even the word "blog" coming out of my mouth tastes like vomit.

It should be left to those more skilled at it, that being unemployed WGA whiners that wish someone such as myself would look at their hackneyed screenplays. Such babies, always demanding recognition and "validation".

Such is the burden of genius that you must deal with contenders to the throne.

I must get back to real work.

BABONET

No comments: